Do you want to be a
Financial Intern at
Strong Point Financial?
The Finance Intern will be part of a new and growing team of financial professionals with a project oriented focus towards the betterment of our day to day client financial targeted interactions. As a key member of the SPF Team, the intern will work on building client portfolios and running various scenarios in our SPF Portal technology system, assisting in client meeting preparation, and a variety of financial focused projects that will help the organization increase the high touch level of service we provide to clients.
- Receive incoming client service calls in a friendly, warm manner
- Record notes from every client conversation in the CRM database, alert Partners if issues arise
- Input new clients in our eMoney database, running various scenarios
- Be sure clients “vault” is up to date in all client eMoney records
- Create appropriate client file for each new account – electronic and paper as needed. Move the client folder from a “prospect” to a “client”
- Complete and process client service work as needed
- Assist in any marketing efforts for our financial workshops
- CRM data entry and running various client reports to categorize high net worth clients
- Opportunity to attend meetings with prospective clients looking for a financial advisor
- Learn how to act as a fiduciary through various trainings
- Prepare and delivers daily business statistics as directed by manager
- Consult with internal team members and advisors to assist in determining the best solution for the identified business problems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new technologies/systems
- Strong sense of personal courage and development
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, quick to learn and adapt to change
- Solid written and active communication skills
- You view innovation as a way of life and want to use the latest programming languages and engineering know-how to design digital solutions that transform global finance.
- You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or possess other unrestricted U.S. work authorization and will not require sponsorship for U.S. work authorization now or anytime in the future.
- Working knowledge of computers and software
- Ability to learn quickly